i will be dropping a cd at the ann arbor art fair tomorrow, sometime in the late afternoon/early evening. i will leave it somewhere on the north university side of hill auditorium.
i realize that ann arbor is not a part of "metro detroit", but i just couldn't resist the opportunity.
it's not perfect (track 2 was meant to be placebo... and track 4 managed to mingle itself with another track), but i couldn't abide trashing the thing for it's peculiarities.
1. stellastarr* - in the walls
2. royksopp - eple
3. bloc party – she’s hearing voices
4. audio bullys – we don’t care
5. the vines – ms. jackson
6. richard ashcroft – check the meaning
7. massive attack – special cases
8. the arcade fire – une annee sans lumiere
9. curtis mayfield – move on up
10. the streets – has it come to this
11. B21 – darshan
12. mirwais and craig wedren – miss you
13. feeder – just the way i’m feeling
14. manic street preachers – there by the grace of god
15. fc kahuna – hayling
not very eclectic. heavily british. everything is handwritten because my printer is on the fritz. cover art drawn under the influence of schnapps... on an ill-fitting, crookedly cut piece of paper.
and, by the way, i am totally intrigued by this little project.